Investing 101 Masterclass– July 28, 2021
Investing can be confusing, but it’s essential to building wealth.
In this class, we’ll demystify the basics of investing, including:
- What you need to do BEFORE you start investing
- Discovering your ideal investment style
- Understanding the basics of retirement accounts
- Different types of investments
- How to open an account and get started with investing
- Basic terminology
- How you make money by investing
- The Impact of Fees
- Robo Advisors vs. DIY
- Long-term vs short-term investing
- Portfolio Allocation
What you’ll need: Access to the internet, computer, and note-taking materials.